Friday, January 21, 2011

I feel like such an underachiever lately...

I haven't done much in the way of anything creative lately.  I'm struggling to finish a hat for a friend I promised her in back in November...and I haven't been cooking much lately.  The winter blues prevent me from wanting to eat much at all.  It happens every year.  I go to the grocery store and I don't want a single thing.

So I have to live vicariously through others.  Like my grade school friend Jessica Wysocki, who is apparently a fantastic artist in Pittsburgh.  I love these designs, especially the fingernail polish flower cards.  I don't really even own any fingernail polish...or I'd copy the hell out of these.

And good old Ms. T.  Who is now officially married in the eyes of Malaysian friends and family, and who just won an award for being awesome.  Alas, my blog is far from being award-winning.  Maybe someday.

A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment