Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Just so you know, this is going to be one of those boring posts about my cats.  I've been working a lot and cooking not so much. I've been seeing the doctor a lot because I have been having some health problems (which are simply annoying, time consuming, and not life-threatening so don't bother worrying).  I'll soon also have a preview of a pretty afghan I'm making for my cousin's new baby due in September...but that is not done or sent yet, and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

That being said, cats are furry little angels that help you get through any and all hard times (even if they do barf and poop more than I do.)

Balloon is a comedian.  She's also a genius.  She does amazing things like open doors (both push an pull, Furball can only figure out push, but don't tell him I said that). She's really funny. I watched her pull herself across the floor on her back 6 inches at a time the other day.  She hates any treats except for cheese and gobs of plain yogurt (and butter if she can get it), and she mostly doesn't understand cuddling or toys.  But there is one thing she can't resist - Ponytail holders.  The thicker the better, she always attacks them, carries them around in her mouth, and throws them down the hall, only to go bounding after them (awkwardly, as she is not the athlete Furball is).  So as an Easter present, I give you Balloon in all her velvety soft glory.

Moving in for the kill...

BITE!  An action shot...

Balloon and her "Easter" bunny.  

Balloon:  Hey!! He didn't bring me any treats!

Please don't hesitate to notice her marbled toes.  <3   Happy Easter, all!

Balloon wants you to follow her on Twitter!  @Balloon_the_cat doesn't tweet much when I'm working, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment