Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Sweater!



I finished the Garter Yoke Cardigan! I'm very pleased with the fit and the style of it. Here it is on Ravelry.



I'm actually very happy with the evenness of the stockinette portion, as I knit continental style and sometimes there are tension issues. However I think my knitting has progressed to the point where its not as terribly obvious as it used to be(that means i knit really tightly, hah).



The top is embroidered with a combination of some beautiful thrifted tweed yarn courtesy of Zach and some scraps of Patons Classic Wool Black. I was definitely inspired by the beauty of the winter landscape here in Pennsylvania. I love the way dark branches and dormant stems look against the heavy layers of snow.

What's up next? I'm, at this moment, halfway through these: Toasty

No comments:

Post a Comment