Thursday, July 29, 2010

Everything is a work in progress...


Nothing is new lately.  My sweater is only at 40%, no glaze firings have been completed, and I've been cooking the same old dinners for a month.  Its summer.


My porch garden has been slow.  It doesn't get full sun, so most of the plants have been slow-growing, and even though its August, we only have two tiny tomatoes.

Peppers have done a bit better, each plant has about 2, except the Jalapeños, which have none.  Shockingly, we paid the most money for that plant.  Zach blames Furball who munched the leaves early on, but I don't think he had anything to do with it.

It doesn't matter.  Growing them, on the whole, has been more interesting than anything.  I can buy tomatoes at the store.  This is Oregon, so I can buy home-grown tomatoes at the store.


The Petunias are doing much better than the vegetables.  The Brachycomes could be better, but they have had the same trauma as the Jalapeño: munching by a certain someone.


Zach and I both got haircuts.  Zach got at least a foot taken off:


So for now, that's all I have. Except for this:

1 comment:

  1. love those flowers! simply beautiful.

    also, that's a lot of hair lost from Zach. wow!

    ReplyDelete